Sat. Jun 22nd, 2024
Maryam Nawaz Started Apni Chat Apna Ghar Program For Poor Peoples 2024 

Apni Chat Apna Ghar Program 2024 

Maryam Nawaz Started Apni Chat Apna Ghar Program. Keeping in view the conditions of poor people, Pakistan has started a housing program scheme called Apna Ghar. Assistance will be provided to the poor people and they will be given their roof through the housing program. This initiative is for small towns in Pakistan which are very low income.

They are being given accommodation through this scheme. You can get accommodation through this scheme in monthly installments. If you have not registered, please register as soon as possible. For more information, you have to read our article in detail. You have been informed about all the procedures here.

Targeted Cities For Apni Chat Apna Ghar

Apna Ghar Apna Chhat program was launched for specific areas of Pakistan. This is a hosting program. In which houses are being provided to poor families by the government of Pakistan. It is for specific cities of Pakistan which are six cities at present. Houses will be provided to poor people through a housing program,

  • Lahore
  • Rawalpindi
  • Faisalabad
  • Multan
  • Sargodha
  • Sialkot

You can also read: Ba Himmit Buzurg Card By Ehsaas Program In 2024 For 2200 Rupees Per Month

Apni Chat Apna Ghar Eligibility Criteria 

This program provides homes to these families. Whose monthly income is less than 60 thousand. If you are currently living your life in rented accommodation, then the government of Pakistan has started a program to get you out of this poverty score. The name of which is your home is your roof.

 In which houses are being provided to poor people through housing programs. At present, the cost of 1.5 million rupees has been set, which is being implemented further. The Punjab government has announced to offer up to 60% subsidy. This means that the remaining 40 percent down payment will be paid in installments through Pashtas.

The purpose of making  Apni Chat Apna Ghar

The Apna Chhat Apna Ghar program aims to help the poor people in Pakistan who do not have a home. They are to be provided with a house by the government of Pakistan. If you are a resident of Pakistan and are living without a home and are a temporary resident, then you should register yourself in this scheme created by the government of Pakistan.

You can also read: Pre-Registration of BISP Program Thraough Dynamic Survay 

You will be provided with a house by the Government of Pakistan which you will own several times. You can spend your life there, so ensure your registration to achieve this goal of the government of Pakistan.

Apni Chat Apna Ghar How Much Money Will be Received From 2024

If you want to know how you can get your registration in the Apna Chhat Apna Ghar program and how you can get money from it, then let us tell you that you are not being given money in it. You should get your own house from the government of Pakistan if you deserve it.

You should get your registration as soon as possible so that you too can get this house. Currently, this scheme is registering people with less than 60,000 security. They are being assisted by this program. If you also want to get this house, then qualify as soon as possible and get this house and improve your life.

Conclusion 

Houses will now be provided to the poor people in Punjab through the housing program. Which support is being provided to small families through this scheme, if you are eligible, register as soon as possible. This program is being built in six cities of Pakistan, Lahore, Faisalabad, Rawalpindi, Sialkot, Multan, Sargodha, and more than one lakh houses.

Which will be provided to the poor people if you want to get this house then you should do your registration these houses are being given to those who are residents of Punjab and have less than 60 thousand in income they should They should get their registration done as soon as possible so that they can register and get this house and also bring peace in their life.

پنجاب میں اب ہاؤسنگ پروگرام کے ذریعے غریب لوگوں کو گھر فراہم کیے جائیں گے۔ اس سکیم کے ذریعے چھوٹے خاندانوں کو مدد فراہم کی جا رہی ہے، جلد از جلد رجسٹر کریں یہ پروگرام پاکستان کے چھ شہروں لاہور، فیصل آباد، راولپنڈی، سیالکوٹ، ملتان، سرگودھا، اور ایک لاکھ سے زائد گھروں میں تعمیرکیے جا رہے ہیں ۔ جو غریب لوگوں کو فراہم کیے جائیں گے۔ اگر آپ یہ گھر حاصل کرنا چاہتے ہیں تو آپ اپنی رجسٹریشن کروا لیں۔ یہ گھر ان لوگوں کو دیے جا رہے ہیں جو پنجاب کے رہائشی ہیں اور جن کی آمدنی 60 ہزار سے کم ہے وہ اپنی رجسٹریشن کرائیں۔ جلد از جلد تاکہ وہ رجسٹر ہو کر یہ گھر حاصل کر سکیں اور ان کی زندگی میں سکون بھی آئے۔

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *